Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful for Joy

I have not been a big Hawk Nelson fan in the past - probably no reason, just haven't taken the time to listen too much.  But as I attended the Rock and Worship Road Show the other night in KC, Hawk Nelson brought a smile to my face and some joy to my heart.  There own music was well done and fun, but just when you thought they were done, they came back out with mullet wigs and sang the Journey song -"Don't Stop Believin" The 80's rule!!!  Have you laughed recently?  I mean a seriously good laugh?  I know the Kingdom of God is reverent in may ways, but it is also a celebration, a party, a joyful time!  Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions

Jesus was in Jerusalem and got into a heated argument with the Pharisees about hand washing. The Pharisees emphasized a ritual of hand washi...