Monday, September 28, 2015

Emotions

We men try and be so in control of our emotions. Women are emotional and men are logical and don't show our emotions.  Stereo types are silly aren't they?  I am emotional during certain sporting events like a KC Chiefs game.  It is amazing how I yell at the television like the refs, coach or players could hear me.  Not very logical...

I am coming to grips with the reality that I am an emotional being!  Created that way by our awesome God!  I want to experience God with my brain and my heart.  If someone thinks I am emotional because I raise my hand in worship (which is asked of us in the Bible 1 Timothy 2:8) or God's presence brings a tear to my eyes - I will not be ashamed or apologetic.  I want to experience all of God possible!

I still have a long way to go in embracing my emotions - except for during sporting events.  We need to open our hearts to all God has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions

Jesus was in Jerusalem and got into a heated argument with the Pharisees about hand washing. The Pharisees emphasized a ritual of hand washi...