Saturday, September 26, 2015

Our Future

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,  and no mind has imagined what God has prepared  for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

There is a future coming with Jesus that is far beyond anything that we can imagine!  Why does it matter?

- when I think things are tough here I can focus on the future!

- when it looks like people who don't follow God seem to have it easy; I can remember what is at stake..

- when my brain cannot comprehend how good God is: I can know a God who has prepared a great future for me must love me!

- if I give up time, money, relationships, comfort or anything else for the cause of Christ: it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions

Jesus was in Jerusalem and got into a heated argument with the Pharisees about hand washing. The Pharisees emphasized a ritual of hand washi...