Friday, September 4, 2015

Quick Text

I sent a text message to a worship team member this week that was short and to the point.  A few minutes later I felt the Spirit convict me and so I sent another text message that was longer and hopefully more kind. I was worried that maybe my text might have been received differently then what I intended.  Some days my communication skills can be found lacking clarity!  I received a response that the short and to the point message was fine and received positively!  "Good deal" I thought, but why did God check me on that?  God went on to communicate to me that in my busy schedule my communication with God had been a little too much like my brief text.  It was there but was lacking clarity and depth. Planned prayer retreat was postponed because plumber was needing to talk about new building.  I had found time for golf but not for more personal time with Jesus. So this will be a short and to the point blog post while I spent some quality time with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions

Jesus was in Jerusalem and got into a heated argument with the Pharisees about hand washing. The Pharisees emphasized a ritual of hand washi...