Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 7 - God's Plan for You

Philippians 1:6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.



God has a plan for you that is a "GOOD WORK"!  God didn't mess up when He created you the way that you are.  God isn't surprised when you mess up.  God create in you a spiritual life that is the breathe of God, therefore you have God in you!  Trust in God's good work that is in you and that God has a plan for that from today until the day you meet Jesus face to face.  

Our job is to be confident in God and His ability to complete the work in us that He has started.  Not to be confident in ourselves and to be conceited, but to be confident of God in us.  God is trustworthy!  God works miracles!  God is awesome!  I am certain that if I make all my decisions I will mess up my life completely.  I am confident that if God continues to work in me that He will create something beautiful out of my life.  I fast and pray in order to remind myself how completely dependent I am on God to do the work in me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Traditions

Jesus was in Jerusalem and got into a heated argument with the Pharisees about hand washing. The Pharisees emphasized a ritual of hand washi...